Example of configuring trap recipients?

javalist javalist____21cn.com
Tue Apr 4 05:25:20 CEST 2000

Hello Frank,

Wednesday, February 09, 2000, 9:12:01 AM, you wrote:

FF> Hi Jeff,

FF> you are right. My example has had a little bug. You can find the corrected
FF> and tested version attached, including the three missing ::add_entry(...)
FF> methods. Sorry, that I was too late ;-)

    after  combine  these  four  method  in  agent++  v3.3e,I see that
    notification_originator   are   only  available  when  _SNMPv3  is
    define.so  I modify the .h/.cpp to make it work for my SNMPv1 only
    agent.

    notification_originator.h

    line 96:remove #ifdef _SNMPv3 and corresponding #endif

    notification_originator.cpp

    line 99:remove #ifdef _SNMPv3 and corresponding #endif

    line  289:boolean accessAllowed = TRUE;

    add a #ifdef _SNMPv3 below in line 290

    line 310:add a corresponding #endif

    so this can compile and work well without SNMPV3 enabled.

FF> Best regards,
FF> Frank

Best regards,
 javalist                            mailto:javalist at 21cn.com