question...

Chris Lintz lintz____frontierdev.com
Thu Feb 10 21:40:34 CET 2000

I have a silly question for you, i didn't know who else to ask.  I am
building my first SNMP++ application,
I have downloaded SNMP++ 2.8a, and agent++ 3.3a, and rsaeuro.  I get
this error when trying to make a simple 20 live manager that queries a
mib:

"/usr/local/snmp++/include/collect.h", line 409: Error: Could not open
include file collect.cpp

I have noticed that collect.h is in the makefile for snmp++, but the
object file collect.o is not.  Do you have any idea why I am getting
this error???  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris