question...

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Feb 10 21:22:36 CET 2000

In order to support templates correctly on some UNIX derivates, the
template implementations (e.g., collect.cpp) are included wherever the
template is used. This avoids the need for a template database during
compile time. You may have to change the Makfile you are using to
include collect.cpp as well.