Example of configuring trap recipients?

Jeff Stewart jstewart____remarq.com
Wed Jan 26 19:41:00 CET 2000

    I'm trying to get a small custom agent running using Agent++.  I've
got the library built and working for a small proxying server.  Now I'm
trying to originate some traps, starting with a coldStart trap.  The
code to originate the trap seems straightforward.
    Unfortunately, what I can't figure out is how I configure the trap
recipients.  It looks like I need to add a row to the
snmpNotifyEntry::instance and one to the snmpTargetAddrEntry::instance.
    Does anyone have an example of setting up these tables, either from
persistent storage, or programmatically?  Even just knowing what the
fields are supposed to be would help.  Here's what I've guessed so far:

    snmpNotifyEntry: text Label?, trap(1)/notify(2), persistence?,
async(4)/block(5)
    snmpTargetAddrEntry: ?

    Jeff