Dynamically adding tables to a group

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Fri Jul 7 09:41:45 CEST 2000

Hi Majdi,

you can to add any MibEntry (including a MibTable instance) dynamically to
Mib, but just adding it to MibGroup will not be sufficient. For dynamically

MibEntry registration, do the following:

MibEntry* entry = new MibTable(...);
myMib->add(entry);
myMibGroup->add(entry);

If you want to remove the table:

myMib->remove(*entry->key());

Ok, now I see. You have found a bug. The remove method for MibGroup
has not been implemented yet. I will fix that very soon. Then it will look
like:

myMibGroup->remove(*entry->key());