Agent++ and Win2000?

Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 11:11:03 CEST 2000

My extension agents developed with v2.13 of agent++ on
NT4 appear quite happy when installed on win2000 without
any modifications, so I wouldn't think there would be
any reason for post v3 agents not to work. I've not
tried using win2000 as a build box though, just
installation.

guy

-----Original Message-----
From: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
[mailto:christel.sohnemann at philips.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 8:33 AM
To: agentpp-dl____fock.de
Subject: Agent++ and Win2000?

Hello,
has anyone ever tried to run a SNMP agent application based on Agent++ on
Win2000? Does this work, what changes are necessary?
Right now we use WindowsNT 4.0 and we are quite happy with it, however there
is a requirement to run the Agent on Win2000...
Thanx for your help in advance!
Best regards,
Christel

Christel Sohnemann
Software Development
Philips Speech Processing Aachen, Zweigniederlassung der Philips GmbH
Kackertstr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
mailTo: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Tel:    +49 - (0)241 - 8871 191,    Fax: +49 - (0)241 - 8871 140
http://www.speech.philips.com/

* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *
 Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
 message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
 message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
 person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
 In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
 notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately
 if you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail
 for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
 information in this message that do not relate to the
 official business of my Company shall be understood as
 neither given or endorsed by it.