Table Entry as a Table

Frank Fock frank.fock____marconi.com
Sat Jul 22 14:25:27 CEST 2000

Hi Majdi,

it is not allowed by the SMI to have a table within a table.
However, as in relational databases, it is just a matter of
how you design your tables. David Perkins has written a PDF
file concerning this, which I recommend for reading:

http://www.snmpinfo.com/tables.pdf

--
Frank Fock                 Marconi Communications Software Systems
<frank.fock at marconi.com>   Blumenstrasse 22-24,