bug reports in SNMP++ 3.0

Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk
Thu May 11 11:05:28 CEST 2000

Looks like you don't have the libstdc++ package installed, so the compiler
will work, but not many c++ programs will link.

rpm -i libstdc++.2.9.0-24

guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeewan Gupta [mailto:jeewan____daewoo.dti.daewoo.co.kr]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 9:57 AM
To: agentpp-dl____fock.de; snmpv3____fock.de
Subject: bug reports in SNMP++ 3.0

Hello,
            I have tried to compile the SNMP++ 3.0 package using the
Makefile but it doesn't compile fully. The following error comes

        /usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lg++: No such file or directory
        collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
        make: *** [../lib/libsnmp++.so] Error 1

Please guide me how to remove this error.  I m trying to run this
package on Red Hat 6.1 Linux machine.

Jeewan

* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *
 Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
 message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
 message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
 person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
 In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
 notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately
 if you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail
 for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
 information in this message that do not relate to the
 official business of my Company shall be understood as
 neither given or endorsed by it.