Proxyagent

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Nov 9 22:07:10 CET 2000

Hi Khalif,

It is a little bug in snmp_proxy_mib.cpp. Change line 110
 add_col(new SnmpInt32MinMax("2", READCREATE, 1,
        VMODE_DEFAULT | VMODE_LOCKED, 1, 4));

The different behavior in 3.4.1 is, that it does not detect that
you set the value of the above object to read(1), as its initial
value is set to 1. In such situations you have two possibilities:
1. Make the intial value the default value (as shown above)
2. Set the intial value to a non-valid value.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: frank____fock.de