Antwort: mail service for creating agent code

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____marconi.com
Fri Nov 24 11:10:02 CET 2000

Hi Aby,

the email service is no longer available. Please use AgentGen instead.
You can download it from htpp://www.fock.de/agentgen

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          ABY PHILIP   |
|        |          <abyp at nestec.|
|        |          net>         |
|        |                       |
|        |          24.11.00     |
|        |          09:54        |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       An:     agentpp-dl at fock.de                                           |
  |       Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Frank Fock/MAIN/MC1)                            |
  |       Thema:  mail service for creating agent code                         |

Hi

i remember some time back creating a MIB and sending to a mail -id at the
agent ++ site to get back the stub implemetation files.. Is the service
still available. I searched the site but couldn't find it..If any one knows
it still exists pls let me know

regards
aby