AgentGen parsing err: var not referenced in OBJECT-GROUP

Adelberg, Robert (RADELBER) RADELBER____arinc.com
Mon Oct 9 18:12:12 CEST 2000

Hi all,

When loading my mib into the Agentgen, I get this error.

   Reason: stpIndex is not referenced in an OBJECT-GROUP or a
NOTIFICATION-GROUP
 definition.

Does anyone have an idea what this is? As far as I can tell everything is in
order.
I'm using AgentGen standard 1.4 on a Windows NT machine.

stpTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      SEQUENCE OF StpEntry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
            "This table contains one row per physical STP.  There is
            always at least one row for the STP associated with the
            Sentinel 3."
    ::= { stp 1 }

stpEntry        OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      StpEntry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
            "Information about a particular stp.
            Each entry provides the Name and Location of the STP."
    INDEX   { stpIndex }
    ::= { stpTable 1 }

StpEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
      stpIndex         INTEGER,