Bug in serialize/deserialize

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Oct 18 03:26:35 CEST 2000

Hello Helge,

It's bug! With the current AGENT++ version there is a limit
of 0xFFFF bytes that can be stored for a table. I have fixed
that for the upcoming 3.4.1 release, which will be available
on Monday. This release will include a whole bunch of fixes,
especially in the RowStatus/v3 area. In order to store more
than 0xFFFF bytes (will be up to 2^31 bytes), an update of
SNMP++v3.0 will also be necessary.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: frank____fock.de