management app doesn't agree with agentgen OIDs

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Fri Oct 27 08:29:12 CEST 2000

-----------------------^^^^^^^^

>     STATUS       current
>     DESCRIPTION
>          "Entry containing information on a particular iTAPI transaction
> type. Cannot be created or deleted"
>         INDEX   { transactionIndex }
>     ::= { iTAPITransactionStatsTable 1 }
>
> Is this likely a problem in my mib or a poor management app or a bug in
> agentgen?

First, it is a problem of the MIB, because an entry of a table
*must* be "not-accessible" and it is "read-only". But AgentGen
has a problem too, because it should not compile this MIB.
I will change its behaviour accordingly.

Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: frank____fock.de
Fax: +49 7195 177108