NT Linking prob

Eoin O'Sullivan Eposullivan____mcom.cit.ie
Mon Apr 9 10:19:56 CEST 2001

Hi Folks,
I hope I am not wasting your time with this problem, as it's probably
something quite simple.
I've recently started using your proust and am quite impressed. I'm
running it on an NT platform, and got the SNMP and AGENT libraries
built easily, as well as the sample agents.
However, having used AgentGen to generate code for an agent based
on RFC1213, I got the following compliation errors in VC6 :

V3Agent.lib(system_group.obj) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall
sysUpTime::sysUpTime(void)" (??0sysUpTime@@QAE at XZ) already defined in
rfc1213_mib.obj

- I got 92 of these. I've used the same Multithread flag as for the
libraries, defined the flags etc. Sorry about the stupid question, but I'm
currently stuck. Maybe someone else new to VC6 has had the same problem in
linking an agent?

Thanks ( and sorry),
Eoin