AgentGen code generation failure

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Apr 10 19:44:56 CEST 2001

Hi Noam,

This seems to be a NullPointerException. Do you use the latest
version of AgentGen Pro? In that case, please start AgentGen Pro
using the batch file (replace javaw by java before) or shell script.
Then reproduce the problem and capture the stack trace which
is hopefully printed on the console. With that stack trace it will
be easy to locate the problem.

TIA,
Frank