emergency agent++ question

Frank.Fock____t-online.de Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Aug 2 12:10:48 CEST 2001

Hi Yael,

For the listening port this can be set easily using the
Snmpx(int& status, const UdpAddress&) constructor.
However, for sending traps an arbitrary interface is
used. I will fix that in the next release of SNMP++v3.1.
(You might want to change it yourself in
Snmp::send_snmp_request).

Hope this helps anyway.