emergency agent++ question

Yael Yankelev yael____flashnetworks.com
Thu Aug 2 15:55:01 CEST 2001

Hi Frank,

I'm don't think either of these suggestions will help.
I need to know where it is, in the agent, that you create the socket which
you bind as the listening socket.  If I can access this part of the code, I
can set to it the (source) IP address to use for the socket.

For sending traps, once again I need to see where you create the socket that
you use to send the traps, and created with the same (source) IP address as
above.

is this:

DLLOPT int send_snmp_request( int sock, unsigned char *send_buf,
			      size_t send_len, Address & address)

The function you were talning about.  or is there really an
snmp::send_snmp_request... I couldn't find it.

Thanks again,

Yael