SNMPv3 and Tables -- SOS

Yael Yankelev yael____flashnetworks.com
Mon Aug 13 12:14:31 CEST 2001

Hi all,

We have been trying to incorporate SNMPv3 support to our existing V1-V2
agent.  We have been following the examples and things seemed to be going
smoothly, but when we try to access our tables we can see them in the agent.

As soon as we added our MIB to a context and view, all scalar parameters are
accessible (in V1, V2 and V3) and all of our tables are in-accessible (in
V1, V2 and V3).  These same tables work fine when we compile WITHOUT the
SNMPV3 flag.

In our view we have defined our view as follows:

		vacm->addNewView("TechReadView", "1.3", "",
			view_included, storageType_nonVolatile);   // this
view include all tables

why do we get "no such object"??

any help would be greatly appreciated,

Yael