libsnmp++.a

Amit Tropper atropper____cisco.com
Wed Aug 15 10:47:07 CEST 2001

Hi,

I am using Solaris 8, and gcc version 2.95.2.
I am new with this package and i dont know how to
compile it in order to make libsnmp++.a.
I will appreciate to get information about it.

Thanks,
Amit.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Fock
  To: Amit Tropper
  Cc: agentpp-dl at agentpp.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:39 AM
  Subject: Re: libsnmp++.a

  Hello Amit,
  By compiling SNMP++v3.4 you *create* the libsnmp++.a file
  as well as the libsnmp++.so file. So, do you have problems
  compiling the package? Could you provide more information
  about platform and compiler?

  Regards,
  Frank Fock

  Amit Tropper wrote:

    Hello, I download the SNMP++v3.4 package but i can not compile itsince i dont have the libsnmp++.a file.Can you please let me know where can i find it. Thanks,Amit