cannot do SNMPv3 set

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Sat Dec 1 01:48:12 CET 2001

Hi Lukasz,

It seems that problems is the same as in one of the latest positings
to this list. You did not specify a context engine ID. That's why request
will fail. I just did a SET with MD5 and DES and it worked fine when
specifying the context engine ID.

May be the snmpSet example has to be improved for better report
handling...