problem with MibTable

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Feb 5 19:00:34 CET 2001

Hi Jasvant,

Are you deleting the row using a RowStatus object?
I assume that this not the case because otherwise the
seg. fault could not be caused except for a synchronization
error (multi-threading).

If you are using your own "row status" mechanism you
can comment out the notify_change() call without any
problems.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: fock____agentpp.com