snmp v3.0.1

Dave Barratt dave____thedrums.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 22:24:06 CET 2001

Hi,
I've been happily using these excellent classes (v2.8 dll) in a Win32 app
running on Win98, but I saw that the latest version does away with the need
for WinSNMP, which is what I want.  I get this version and build it fine
(without _v3) but now none of my aysnc response callbacks get called.  I see
that this version was ported from unix, my question is where should I be
looking to try and address this problem?  Is there something else I need to
do to notify the snmp engine of requests, check timeouts etc?  This was all
handled for me in the older version, was this WinSNMP job?  I thought
WinSNMP was more to with the ASN.1/BER encoding.

Maybe I've posted this to the wrong place but I can never seem to get through
to http://rosegarden.external.hp.com/snmp++

Dave Barratt