Questions about RequestList::receive

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Jul 12 00:46:14 CEST 2001

Hello Michael,

I have no idea why you would like to take any actions
on invalid incoming requests? Can you give me an example?

Anyway, RequestList::receive does not provide such a
functionality. However, you may subclass RequestList by,
for example, MyRequestList and override RequestList::receive
there.

Hope this helps.