Declaration/Linkage problems for SNMP++ on WIN

Bettendorf, Cristian Cristian.Bettendorf____softwareag.com
Thu Jul 12 16:00:09 CEST 2001

Hello,

I try to use SNMP++ 3.1.1 as DLL on WINDOWS and I run in some runtime
problems.

The build of SNMP++ as DLL is not the problem here; if I use it from other
executables whitout AGENT++ then all works fine. In one case I have included
in my agent executable the AGENT++ 3.4.5.a and use here SNMP++ as DLL; manny
operations on tables or serialization/deserialization produce here
exceptions (memory access fault). Also here must be some missed DLLOPT
declarations inside SNMP++ and the compiler/linker produce bad code (if I
include both SNMP++ and AGENT++ in the same executable, undef all DLLOPT,
then the stuff works fine...)

Before I start to search for, maybye this is a known problem and somebody
has detected the missed declarations and can tell me kow to patch the SNMP++
stuff.

Manny thanks in advance
Cristian