No subject

Alex Finogenov afinogenov____malibunet.com
Sun Jul 15 21:54:24 CEST 2001

Hello again! :)

Who owns the memory of Vbx elements placed inside the Vbx array in
MibTableRow::get_vblist()? The array is owned by the client of the call, but
what about the array elements? I assume that it's the caller's
responsibility to dispose the elements, but what is the actual semantics of
the call?

Is there a general policy in agent++ and snmp++ regarding interfaces like
this?
Methods' comments unfortunately don't cover this important issue. I am
trying to follow the source code, but it takes too much time to do it this
way.

Thanks,
Alex