AgentGen problem

Alex Finogenov afinogenov____malibunet.com
Fri Jul 27 16:33:37 CEST 2001

Hello again,

I compiled my mibs with the latest version of agentgen. The mib repository
was created fine, all modules loaded without an error. But when I tried to
generate the .h and .cpp files, the agentgen chocked with the following
message sent to the standard out:

//
// AgentGen Standard v1.6.2 Copyright (C) Frank Fock, All rights reserved
//
Internal error: Expecting code

This problem shows up only when I add the following statement at the end of
the MIB:

mnPolAgent100Cap AGENT-CAPABILITIES
PRODUCT-RELEASE	"Version100"
STATUS		current
DESCRIPTION		" "
SUPPORTS		MN-POLICY-MIB
INCLUDES		{ policyGroup }
VARIATION		mnPolQosClassRowStatus
WRITE-SYNTAX		INTEGER { createAndGo(4), destroy(6) }
DESCRPTION		"..."
::= { mnCapabilities 1 }

Without this statement the agentgen generates the code without any problems.

Alex