memory leak in NotificationOriginator?

Peter Loveman loveman____celion.com
Mon May 21 23:14:53 CEST 2001

I was trying to prove a concept of creating another thread to handle the
creation of alarms, so I took the static_table example and added a
thread for it and had it generate alarms in a tight loop.  At first I
thought there was a problem with the way I was creating the
thread/invoking the generate call within the thread, but then I put the
same tight loop in main before the snmp_receive call, and memory usage
keeps on increasing...Here's the snippet from main in the file agent.cpp
in the static_table example.  If I'm missing something here please let
me know.
Peter Loveman
Celion Networks

  Vbx* vbs = 0;