How to create a Table whose index is the index of another table ...

Niraj Mansingka nirajm____npi.stpn.soft.net
Thu May 24 12:16:58 CEST 2001

Hi frank,
In this case how do we assure that rows in table B are not inserted with
index values NOT contained in table A.Do we have to check it manually?

rgds,
niraj

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:15 PM, Frank Fock
[SMTP:Frank.Fock____t-online.de] wrote:
> Hi Niraj,
>
> You will be responsible to create an appropriate index value and then
> call the add_row method of table A with
> A::add_row("B.1.n");
>
> You can use the add_listener(MibTable*) method to register a table
> for update notifications of the receiver table (the table where you
> registered).
> See http://www.agentpp.com/doc3.x/class_MibTable.html#a42
>
> Best regards,
> Frank
>
> Niraj Mansingka wrote:
>
> > Hi frank and all,
> >
> > I want to add a table(say A) whose index should be the index (say
B.1.n) of