AgentGen Question: writing o/p to file in MSDosPrompt

Roy Loke LokeCM____fsl.fujitsu.com.sg
Fri May 25 04:02:44 CEST 2001

Hi Frank,

Is the command i used to run agentgen wrong?
"agentgen.bat .\mibstore generate PSTable-MIB c 3.4 > file.cpp"

I have absolutely no idea what's wrong. I have the similar problem
on both Win 95and 98 machines. Thank you.

regards,
roy