Anyone help me! about message-pumping mechanism

Jochen Katz katz____agentpp.com
Fri Nov 2 09:21:47 CET 2001

Hi,

> I sent a request asynchronously, but callback function was not called
except for the reason is 'SNMP_CLASS_SESSION_DESTROYED'(when i destroyed
the Dialogbox, the specified callback was called just one time. the
reason is above.).

> When I had called SNMPProcessPendingEvents() after calling
snmp.get(...), the callback was called correctly.

> Do I must call SNMPProcessPendingEvents() function in GUI modes?

yes, whenever you have outstanding async requests you have to call this
function periodically to check for responses.

Kind regards,