ThankU

sravan kumar gsravan_indian____yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 18:26:51 CET 2001

Respected Sir/Madam
  I am Sravan Kumar compleated B.tech in Computer
Science with 71% in june'2000 from kakatiya
University,warangal,A.P,India.I have been working as a
software engineer  for last one year .I would like to
study higher studies in your University only.
I had searched u r website and i tried to down load
the application form .but I could not down load the
application form .so plz kindly send to me the hard
copy of application form .my mail address
 G.sravan kumar
 room no-22,
 B-hostel,
 O.U campus,
 Hyderabad,
 Andra Pradesh,
 India.
 pin:500007
I would like to know details about admission.

I will be waiting for u r response.
 Thanking You Sir/Madam

                                      Your's Truly
                                           Sravan