Working with SnmpInt32 and SnmpUInt32

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Nov 5 22:15:28 CET 2001

Billy,

SnmpUInt32 does not exist as type in SNMP. It is undistinguishable
from Gauge. So, you should use Gauge instead whereever you want
to use a unsigned integer type.

(Off-topic: Everyone, please try to avoid sending HTML emails to
the mailing list, because that makes the mailing list archive less
readable.
As some folks have abused this mailing list for non-AGENT++/
MIBDesigner related purposes, from now on, only subscribed user
may submit messages to the list)