User Breakpoint

Brackstone, Wayne wayne.brackstone____baesystems.com
Thu Nov 29 14:01:11 CET 2001

All,
	As a newbie I am assuming you can also post SNMP++ questions to this
list?

I have a couple of questions

I am working with SNMP++ V2.8 - I have compiled a sample that receives traps
which works except for the fact that it hits a 'user' breakpoint deep within
the NT DLL ("User breakpoint called from code at 0x77f7629c"). snmp_pp.dll
does something that causes an - "invalid address specified to RtlFreeHeap".
After pressing OK the program continues successfully. I know this is not a
specific snmp question, but, as I have lifted the code straight from the
sample I assume that someone has encountered the problem before?

And also the latest SNMP++ "An open specification for object orientated
network management development using C++" version that I have is
"Hewlett-Packard Company version 2.61 11 July, 1997" - is there a more
update to one?

many thanx

Wayne