Can't change RowStatus

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Oct 1 20:34:49 CEST 2001

Hi Rob,

Did you use SNMPv2c? Using SNMPv2c or v3 may return
a more accurate error status.

Did you override the snmpRowStatus::clone() method in your
subclass? This is a common pitfal when not using AgentGen
to generate code. (I am speaking from my own experience ;-)
Overriding the clone method is necessary, because MibTable
must be able to create new instances of your object according
to the example object you give at initialization time as column.

Hope this helps.