Setting contextEngineId

D. R. Evans N7DR____arrl.net
Mon Oct 22 22:34:13 CEST 2001

Hmmm... I duplicated what my colleague says he is doing (using UCD), and it
seems to work just fine.

So I think that my question was perhaps premature and maybe the problem is
operator error at the other end. Sorry.

  Doc Evans

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                      N7DR at arrl.net

A dead lawyer in a Colorado ski resort and an Australian detective
who doesn't play by the rules:
   "All Or Nothing" is now available.
See http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp for details.