Missing Files

siangli siangli____smartbridges.com
Mon Sep 3 08:35:59 CEST 2001

Sorry, false alarm.  My colleague is the one who compiled the linux library files.  I had just compiled the lib in MSVC.

Now, when I try the agent.cpp under agentgen/agent or agentgen/simagent, I have missing header files:

module_includes.h
module_init.h

And for the agent.cpp under cmd_exe_mib\src, I have compliation error:
error C2065: 'SIGQUIT' : undeclared identifier at line 126

How can the above be resolved?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: siangli
  To: agentpp-dl____agentpp.com
  Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:32 AM
  Subject: Missing Files

  Hi. I have downloaded agent++v3.5 and snmp++v3.1.3b

  They run perfectly on linux.

  I tried to compiled them under MSVC, Windows 2000 but faced some problem:

  1. For agent++, agent.lib file is not available
  2. For snmp++, des.h and libsnmp.lib file is missing.

  Where can I find the missing files?  Thanks.

  Regards,
  SiangLi