Different Output from Linux & Win32 exe

Chua Siang Li siangli____smartbridges.com
Thu Sep 27 18:21:16 CEST 2001

My apologise.  I thought of highlighted the words in colour which can help you to zoom faster into the problem area.
Coloring of words can't be done in text file while filtering the output may not give you a complete picture.

Currently, I start to see some light to my problem and will bother you again if the light gets dim again.  Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Fock
  To: Chua Siang Li
  Cc: agentpp-dl at agentpp.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 8:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Different Output from Linux & Win32 exe

  Hello Siangli,
  Please do not post non text documents to the mailing list.
  I will not read any Word documents. Sorry. Besides,
  a mailing list should not be used to send large files to.

  Regards,
  Frank Fock

  Chua Siang Li wrote:

    I did a walk on the same device using exe from linux and win32.  The linux one seems correct.  But the win32 one has 3 incorrect values and 1 missing value. Attached are the outputs.  The incorrect values are highlighted in red. The correct values (w.r.t. the incorrect ones) are highlighted in blue. May I know what's wrong? Thanks,siangli