snmpOutTraps counter

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Apr 3 20:00:46 CEST 2002

Martin,

Thanks for reporting this. You seem to have compiled AGENT++
without _SNMPv3. To fix the problem, either compile with _SNMPv3
defined or change line 281 in snmp_request.cpp as follows:

 if (status == SNMP_CLASS_SUCCESS) {
  MibIIsnmpCounters::incOutPkts();
  MibIIsnmpCounters::incOutTraps();
 }

This fix will be included in the next update of AGENT++.