A suggestion

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Apr 11 23:10:47 CEST 2002

Alex,

As such a method will increase memory consumption, I would
not like to add it into the API. However, you may write your
own plugin into AgentGen Pro that derives all your MibLeaf
and MibTable objects from a subclass of the respective classes
(e.g. MyMibLeaf and MyMibTable) which introduce such a
method.

Hope this helps.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++