Problems with set_row function?

Kjersti Grønnevik kgr____morecom.no
Mon Apr 29 16:13:58 CEST 2002

Hi

I have a problem with the set_row function and how to handle a variable of type IPADDRESS.
The AgentGen generated code has defined the function with Ipaddress as a const char* .
The value is of hexadecimal OctetStr type and I thought I could use the get_printable() function in the OctetStr class but it doesn't work. I get the value as char* but I need it as a readable hexadecimal value.

Does anyone have an ide how to solve this?
Can the function set_row take other variables beside long and char* ?

Hope this is understandable. If not, please tell me so I can explain further!

Best regards,
Kjersti