Newbie question on master/subagent

everythingsfree____another.com everythingsfree____another.com
Mon Feb 4 12:00:37 CET 2002

Hi,

I've sucessfully built all the code for Snmp++ v3.1, Agent++ v3.5 and AgentX++ v.1.4 under Windows 2000 in MSVC++ 6 and have the 'master' and 'subagent' examples running.

However, as a newbie to all things SNMP I'm a little lost as to why when using the console example 'snmpWalk' (from Snmp++) using the command 'snmpWalk 127.0.0.1' nothing in the returned data appears to be from the static table that gets set-up in the 'init' function of the 'subagent'. Am I missing something/not understanding how things work or is there another (correct) way of obtaining the information from the subagent?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike