Agent++/Snmp++ on Solaris8 64bit

Bruce J. Carter bjcarter____asapit.com
Thu Feb 7 18:48:14 CET 2002

I had this same problem and Frank pointed me in the correct direction.
Check your version of workshop, if you are indeed running workshop 5,
then you lose. You have to upgrade to Workshop 6 update 2. Solaris 8 on
Sparc is not supported by Workshop 5... Check the inside front cover of
the Workshop, or the release notes under system requirements.

--
Bruce J. Carter
ASAP