Agent++/Snmp++ on Solaris8 64bit

Bettendorf, Cristian Cristian.Bettendorf____softwareag.com
Fri Feb 8 19:26:30 CET 2002

Hi Frank,

which flags are used to compile on OSF1? (Digital Unix 4.0 or True64 5.0 )
I can made a quick test...

Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank.Fock____t-online.de [mailto:Frank.Fock____t-online.de]
Sent: Freitag, 8. Februar 2002 18:29
To: Bettendorf, Cristian
Cc: 'bjcarter____asapit.com'; agentpp-dl____agentpp.com
Subject: Re: Agent++/Snmp++ on Solaris8 64bit

Hi Christian,

The AGENT++ and SNMP++v3.x code works on Digital Unix
(True64) which is a true 64bit system. SNMP++v2.x will not work
on 64bit systems! If you have used SNMP++v3.x please check
compiler settings that may turn off 64bit compatibility. Code that
may be affected by 64bit is located in snmp++/src/asn1.cpp

Hope this helps.