SNMP++ v2.8

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Feb 14 18:44:06 CET 2002

Brian,

As SNMP++v2.8 is no longer supported by HP, the only way would be
to patch it yourself. There are a lot of bugs regarding BER decoding/
encoding in v2.8. Therefore and because SNMP++v3.x can replace
SNMP++v2.8 I have given up supporting v2.8.

Please try SNMP++v3.1.5 instead and disable SNMPv3 support by
#undef _SNMPv3 in snmp++/include/config.h

The v3.x API is backward compatible.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Frank Fock