how to fetch the collum and row from oid?

Kjersti Grønnevik kgr____morecom.no
Mon Mar 11 08:20:02 CET 2002

Hi,

when I have an oid, how can I get the collum and row out of it?
I know the collum is the last number in the oid, is ther a function that can fetch it out for me?

In the myMib.cpp(generated by agentGen) there are get_request functions that shall send the value of the oid back to manager. Is the parameter ind the row ? If not what is the parameter ind?

I fint it difficult to see how I can fetch the oid from the request, are there any examples anyone can email me?

Very grateful for any suggestions or hints!

Best regards,

Kjersti