MIB Designer export patch change for brain-dead parsers?

McWilliams, Gary gary.mcwilliams____cccnetsys.com
Wed Mar 13 00:24:48 CET 2002

Nope, that's my problem. I'll change that setting. However, it would still
be nice to be able to have the oid comments generated at the end of the
line. It's not a major issue though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank.Fock____t-online.de [mailto:Frank.Fock____t-online.de]
Sent: 12 March 2002 19:23
To: Gary McWilliams
Cc: agentpp-dl____agentpp.com
Subject: Re: MIB Designer export patch change for brain-dead parsers?

Gary,

You can deactivate the generation of the extra ASN.1 comments dynamically
created by MIB Designer in MIB Designer's preferences. This should avoid
any problems with parsers that cannot handle ASN.1 comments correctly.

This option is available in the current MIB Designer. But may be you have
different problem? May be you can explain it in more details then?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Gary McWilliams wrote:

> Is there any update on this question (I have the same problem).
>
> Is this something that will (may be optional?) be included in a future
> release?

This message has been checked on behalf of CCC Network Systems for all known
viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

The information in this Internet email is confidential and intended for the sole use of the addressee(s).  Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised Internet communication and may not be secure.

CCC Network Systems, Inc. accepts no legal responsibility for the content of the message.  Any opinions or views presented are solely the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCC Network Systems, Inc.

If you have received this email in error, please return it to postmaster at cccnetsys.com and the sender.

CCC Network Systems, Inc. may monitor the content of emails sent and received via its network in accordance with applicable legislation for the purposes of ensuring its compliance with its policies and procedures.

This message has been checked on behalf of CCC Network Systems, Inc. for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre; however, CCC Network Systems, Inc. do not warrant that it is virus-free.