Another question on the SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB...

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Mar 21 19:11:12 CET 2002

Mike,

Yes, it is the correct place. You will also have to add
a row to the VACM MIB in the table vacmAccessTable.
Yesterday, I fixed a potential bug in AGENT++ regarding
setting the securityModel and securityLevel correctly when
using the SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB.

Hope this helps.