about Proxy Forwarder application

He Ye yhe____jdl.ac.cn
Fri Mar 22 09:11:55 CET 2002

Hi, all

I want to make a proxy forwarder application in my win2000 box.
This application's role is to convert the SNMPv3 into SNMPv1 packages.
There is one example about proxy forwarder in the Agent++ package.
I think I should build myself snmpProxyTable.
So I construct one snmpProxyEntry object and want to use set_row member
function.
But it seem not work well.

My question is if the member function set_row() defined in the
snmp_proxy_mib.h is the right function I need.
Or if I should build my proxy table at snmp_proxy_mib.cpp
by changing the constructor?

any comment is appreciate

Regards,
Bob