Traps & Subagents

Mike Carr everythingsfree____hotmail.com
Thu May 23 12:10:36 CEST 2002

Frank,

I assume you're referring to a switch in agentgen (standard edition) but
can't see anything and I've got the latest version.  These are the options:

AgentGen Standard v1.5  Copyright (C) Frank Fock, All rights reserved
Not for use in a commercial environment

Usage: AgentGenConsole <repository> <command> [<par_1>..]

i[init]                       - Initialize the repository (clear all
contents).
a[dd]      <file>             - Add a MIB file to the repository.
l[oad]     <list>             - Load a list of MIB files into the
repository.
                                File <list> is a newline separated list of
file
                                names. Comment lines start with #.
r[emove]   <MIB>              - remove a MIB from the repository
c[ontents]                    - Show contents of the MIB repository.
m[odule]   <MIB>              - Dump the SMI definition of the given MIB
module.

g[enerate] <MIB> <h|c> [mode] - Generate C++ code for a MIB module, where
'h'
                                generates the header and 'c' generates the
cpp
                                file.
                                <mode> is any comma (no spaces!) separated
                                list of: 'SIM', '<ver>.<rel>', and
                                'OBJECTS=<regex>'.