Agent++ Build problem on HP-UX.

Brad Lowe brad____custom7.com
Thu Nov 28 18:22:05 CET 2002

Hi Gopi,

I just ran into that a few days ago. Install HP patch PHCO_26111 and you'll
be in business.

Installing gnu Make was also required, but it sounds like you're fine there.

I'm in the process of trying to get the existing (emanate) snmpdm master
agent to work with AgentX++... If you (or anyone!) runs across any sample
subagent source code for EMANATE, let me know.. It does sound like a
AgentX-EMANATE proxy is available from snmp.com.

Let me know if you want to collaborate.

- Brad